9936New lithium' no smoke, wontgo!

  • doug_socal
    Jul 24, 2014
      Just installed two of the Chevy Volt battery modules. 210 volts on the meter. No smoke, great!But now the car starts to go, feels like lots of power. Starts moving then feels like it starts stuttering and won't go any faster. Feels like the controller won't comutate the motor properly. Coasting down a small hill getting a little more speed and everything goes out, no motor power or stuttering. Slows back down to 1 or 2 mph and motor kicks in and stutters. 2-3 mph max.Any ideas? Maybe the motor tach? It was working before I removed the lead. I checked all connectors.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic