9930Re: [solectria_ev] DMOC Adapter Digital Dash

    Jul 14 8:04 AM

      50Hz is the speed I get CAN data from the DMOC, I just pass it thru the websocket and let the tablet decode them.

      I am not sure the tablet is fast enough to render the display 50 times a second, but the data is there.

      I am also not sure what you mean by "Configuration over WiFi", if you mean the dash board, then:

      Right now the dashboard is hard coded, so it is not that configureable, I just built some gauges and mapped to interesting values that would move on the screen for the video. Temperature gauges would not do much. ;)

      But they are all built and rendered using HTML5 canvas, so they can be moved around and resized on the fly... So I could make a tool box with all the gauges and you just drag and drop the ones you care about on to the dash.

      On Jul 14, 2014 7:37 AM, "Collin Kidder collink@... [solectria_ev]" <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      That's pretty neat. It looks sharp and 50Hz is plenty fast. Certainly it's a really good start. Do you also plan to allow for configuration over wifi?

      On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Wolf wolf@... [solectria_ev] <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This is the crude digital dash I made for the DMOC Adapter:

      I going to have to make a version for my E-10. :)

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic