9754Re: [solectria_ev] Hello - new member Chris. 'Looking at a '90 Solectria EV

  • Doug Jackson
    May 3, 2014
      regarding Solectria's for sale, I have posted mine.  It's a 1999, located in Berkeley and I'm selling it for $4,000.  It's in pretty good shape but could use some TLC for a few  little things.

      Doug Jackson

      p.s.: If you reply to this email, please do a "reply all".  That way if I have included other recipients, they will also get your reply.

      On May 3, 2014, at 7:12 AM, ev_in_la@... wrote:

      Chris, I would try to get the latest model you can. Like all prototype ish things, they get better with the later revisions. There are quite a few in your area. One seems to come up for sale every month or so.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic