Re: [solectria_ev] RE: Oasis Firefly Batteries

(9655)
  • Dex
    Feb 3 Expand Messages
      You may have read that wrong. You get 77 ah when discharging at 100 amps.  You would get less from a 60 ah calb.  But I agree just put in 60ah carbs of you need less than 50 miles range.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 3, 2014, at 11:17 AM, <rick@...> wrote:

      Wow. I gotta think that's a product that just a couple years too late. 77Ah at 100amp draw for $325. You can buy four 60Ah CALB cells--which will easily do 180amps--for around the same price. They'll only weigh 25 pounds and should be good for 2000 cycles.

      --Rick

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic