      From: "ehsif727@..." <ehsif727@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2014 1:54 PM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] RE: Looking for an AMC325 to help troubleshoot.

      Are you still selling the controller to you damaged Force

      ---In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, <daniel_hockaday@...> wrote:
      Hi Wolf, Dan Hockaday here, I have one for sale.
      My wife's 97 Solectria Force was rear-ended at about 45mphs.
      The car was totaled due to a bent frame.  Back doors and trunk no longer work.  All electrical parts are in working order.  I drove the car onto a trailer to get it home.  We are still using the gel cell batteries which I have moved over to our Grumman.  Not sure what to ask for regarding price.  Our car had a total of 17,000 miles on it at the time of the wreck, on
      Aug 27, 2013.  I tried looking on ebay but no luck.  Shoot me an offer if your interested.