9647Re: [solectria_ev] Oasis Firefly Batteries

  • ehsif727
    Feb 2, 2014
         I got some Information from Mark Wendman at firefly. He said that they make two versions of the group
      31 batteries the one for EVs it has a capacity of 111 amp hour at the normal rate of 20 amps.  The rate at 100 amps would be about 77 amp hours.  This is almost the same capacity as the Silicone batteries I tested in 2007, only they are 9 pound lighter which will be a big help.
         I was considering removing my front battery box and building a slightly larger box.  Has anyone removed the front battery box.  I was wonder what it might take to do such a thing.

         Eric Fisher
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic