Hello. New to the group

(9630)
  • Mark S
    Jan 19 Expand Messages
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Mark and I live in College Station, TX.  I have been involved with EVs for over 15 years (started in college).  I have built several EVs and have owned a couple of the Ford Rangers.  I work in the fuel cell industry and have created many fuel cell electric vehicles including the first fuel cell powered Segway (video on youtube).  I'm in the process of building my own fuel cell powered truck that has an AC90 drive and a fuel cell motorcycle.

      I have a 1999 Solectria City Van (its for sale) and wanted to see if anyone else in the group had one.  Mine does not have the Gross Vehicle Wight sticker.  I may need this information to register the van.  I wanted to see if someone could send me a good picture of their GVW sticker.  I believe it is on the header above the sun visor but I may be wrong.

      Best regards,

      Mark