DMOC vs Brusa controller

(9554)
  • William S
    Dec 15, 2013 Expand Messages
      I drove a Force today with a DMOC controller. I wondered about some differences.
      1. With a fresh pack, regen was in and out, that is, on for 1 sec and off for 1 second. Whereas with the Brusa force, there is squeeling sound with a fresh pack. Is the "in and out" regen, a characteristic of the DMOC?
      2. While driving in power mode with a depleted pack,the DMOC seemed to be lurching. Not the spongy response. Is this a characteristic of the DMOC, with a depleted pack?
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic