      WolfTronix LLC
      2239 Marilyn Drive
      Saint Joseph, IL 61873

      On Dec 9, 2013 3:58 PM, "RALPH PISCIOTTA" <pisciottaelectric@...> wrote:

      Hi Wolf,
      I wrote you back in August about looking at the motor controller on the Solectric '94 Force that I maintain for REDI.  You were busy then and I am wondering if I can send it now, there is no hurry as the car is working.
      Please give me an address if you can look at it.
      Thanks for all your work on Solectria's.
      Ralph Pisciotta
      Wilits Electric
      65 N Marin Street
      Willits, CA 95490

      From: Wolf <wolf@...>
      To: "solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com" <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] AC320 controller

      I am a bit busy right now with the DMOC adapter (got the parts and boards
      in, populated the SMPS and they are working, populating the micro and
      support components now)...

      I have a set of cables, so I don't need any.

      None of the photos made it thru... not sure any attachments make it thru
      the Yahoo group...

      Since you don't need it ASAP, (your car is working on the other
      controller), you can either hold on to it, or ship it to me, and then when
      I get less busy I can take a look at it.

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com

      <*> Your email settings: