Re: [solectria_ev] SOLECTRIA FORCE LOGO (ready for vinyl lettering)

(9542)
  • Charles Bliss
    Dec 5, 2013 Expand Messages
      I had been thinking about $20 for the set of three Solectria + Force including postage.  However, since posting, I have been looking for the cutter files and have only found the Solectria.  I would either need to recreate the one for Force or use the one that Roup posted.

      One question is the Force labels I copied from were not perfectly smooth shapes, they had little cloud waves on the edges.  I had replicated them.  I am wondering if they are actually smooth edges or if all 6 (2x cars) of the ones I had were worn perfectly in the same way.

      And, I made a slight change to the Solectria logo to the star.  I made the legs a tiny bit thicker to help keep them from pealing off.  The originals are really thin.

      I can cut in colors other than black but would need to charge a little extra, depending on the color.  As a hobbyist, I don't have a lot of colors to choose from and would need to purchase additional colors.

      On 11/29/2013 10:09 PM, Bob Jones wrote:

      Let us know prices.

      On Friday, November 29, 2013 10:49 PM, "ehsif727@..." <ehsif727@...> wrote:

      Do you  have any pictures of the logos.

      Eric Fisher

      ---In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, <cbliss@...> wrote:

      I have the Solectria and Force logos that I have cut to vinyl.  I was thinking of offering them for sale if anyone is interested.  I also have an Electric logo with a plug tail for the back window.

      On 11/26/2013 2:28 PM, roup62 wrote:

      Just add a file with EPS or PDF Solectria Force logo (same size) ready for printing on vinyl, copy the file on a USB key, take it to a Logo Vinyl Lettering Shop and choose your vinyl color, Working on the ELECTRIC LOGO, will add it to the folder soon!

      Roup.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic