      From: Rex Allison <ev64bug@...>
      To: "solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com" <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] Bad motor encoder simulation

      I have the same question. I would guess by the name "standby supply" that this circuit is active all the time vs. most of the electronics are only powered when you are driving, giving it a different aging characteristic.

      From: Wolf <wolf@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:08:41 -0600

      I could not find a good pic of the cap you need to replace...
      http://www.wolftronix.com/amc325_1435_2/pages/IMG_2768.htm
      Ok, look at the pic.
      On the right hand side there is a yellow sticker that has "58" written on it.
      To the left is a red polycap.
      To the left of that is a blue cap.
      Above that is a smaller blue cap.
      To the left of that is a larger 220uF 25V blue cap.
      Replace that cap.
      It is the standby supply hold up cap, that should fix your controller.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)