9529RE: Re: [solectria_ev] SOLECTRIA FORCE LOGO (ready for vinyl lettering)

  • ehsif727
    Nov 29 9:49 PM

      Do you  have any pictures of the logos.

      Eric Fisher

      ---In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, <cbliss@...> wrote:

      I have the Solectria and Force logos that I have cut to vinyl.  I was thinking of offering them for sale if anyone is interested.  I also have an Electric logo with a plug tail for the back window.

      On 11/26/2013 2:28 PM, roup62 wrote:

      Just add a file with EPS or PDF Solectria Force logo (same size) ready for printing on vinyl, copy the file on a USB key, take it to a Logo Vinyl Lettering Shop and choose your vinyl color, Working on the ELECTRIC LOGO, will add it to the folder soon!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic