9525Anybody else heard about "battery Life Saver"

  • roup62
    Nov 25, 2013
      Hi guys

      This is different then any rejuvenator I've read about and sounds awesome. I was considering trying something similar with my pack .... it will be interesting to see if anyone here (real users) have rejuvenated a pack with this device....please let me know!

      Pier

      Here is what the website says:

      What is the Battery Life Saver (BLS)?
      An electronic device that brings dead batteries back to life, restores functioning batteries to new condition, and keeps batteries from losing capacity and life due to the main cause of battery failure: the buildup of lead sulfate. There are different models for different voltage systems.

      What type of batteries will the BLS work for?
      The Battery Life Saver electronic device will work on any lead acid battery, including GEL and AGM batteries. Lead Acid batteries are commonly used in cars, trucks, RV's, boats, forklifts, solar/wind systems, floor sweepers, and much much more.

      website link:
      http://batterylifesaver.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic