      From: Bob Jones <rt66gv@...>
      To: "solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com" <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Question?
      Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:04:48 -0800 (PST)

      My 97 Solectria Force has the multi-position switch on the console for reverse and three forward modes. Every day or two I have to flip the switch rapidly back and forth to go anywhere. Obviously the electrical contacts need cleaning. Does anyone know if this switch is serviceable? In other words, can it be opened up to use electrical cleaner on the contacts? Or is it a sealed unit? I didn't want to tear the console all apart just to find out I can't clean it. Thanks
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic