      From: Wolf <wolf@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] Bad motor encoder simulation
      Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:08:41 -0600

      I could not find a good pic of the cap you need to replace...
      http://www.wolftronix.com/amc325_1435_2/pages/IMG_2768.htm
      Ok, look at the pic.
      On the right hand side there is a yellow sticker that has "58" written on it.
      To the left is a red polycap.
      To the left of that is a blue cap.
      Above that is a smaller blue cap.
      To the left of that is a larger 220uF 25V blue cap.
      Replace that cap.
      It is the standby supply hold up cap, that should fix your controller.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic