93RE: [force_ev] Re: I drive a '92 or '93 Force

  • Tom Hudson
    Sep 21, 2000
      You'd need to change the profile in the BC3300 charger (a simple
      reprogramming) and I suspect the motor controller would also have to be
      reprogrammed -- It has regen and limp mode parameters that would probably
      have to be updated. These are simple operations, Solectria has all the
      profiles necessary.

      Jeff, do you own a Force? If so, I'd like to add you to our owners' website
      (URL below)!

      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles