9233Re: [solectria_ev] PowerCheq battery equalizers

  • Charles Bliss
    Aug 4, 2013
      I will soon be pulling out a full system with 12 power cheqs, 3x
      PakTrakr remotes, one display unit with serial and a Woodward Display.
      All the powerCheqs are mounted on Sheet Metal stand with fuses (1 per
      battery) and connectors. I haven't decided on a price but I would want
      to sell it all together. This is currently installed in my 156V '97,
      which has 13 Lead Acid batteries.