9118Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Charger puzzle

  • Ken Olum
    Jun 23 3:12 PM
      BC3000 is the Solectria name for a Brusa NLG4. I think BC3KW is the
      name for some other charger made by Solectria, not by Brusa. I have
      never seen one. It would be strange for the nameplate to say that it
      is something other than what it really is, but it's not impossible.
      I'm sure Wolf's website has many pictures of the NLG4, inside and out,
      and you should be able to determine pretty quickly whether or not
      that's what you have.

      Ken Olum
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic