8968Re: 1999 Solectria Broke an Axle -Aid to another EV

  • anthony c
    May 6 5:49 AM
      I may be experiencing some of the same drivability issues you were before the axle broke.

      Making turns from dead stop (such as a Left into an intersection with a light) causes "horrific" shuddering. This does not happen ALL the time, but is more pronounced when I put more on the accelerator than when I ease into the turn.

      At times, this will occur on a more minor scale from a dead stop, going straight.

      Rear shocks were replaced, I have re-torqued down all real suspension.

      2000 Ford Ranger EV NiMH, I am wondering if the axle is to blame.

      A little off topic, but thank you.