8880Re: [solectria_ev] HELP! Any NLG4's for sale or loan??

  • theoldcars
    Apr 2, 2013
      I think sending to Wolf is the best or maybe the only option to fix your
      charger.

      The other would be to replace it.

      I have been hearing a lot of good feedback on the ElCon chargers and their
      pricing seems reasonable.

      I have no association with ElCon but if I was going to buy a charger I
      think it would be the one. Its also an isolated charger which is a plus.

      Curious has anyone bought a ElCon?

      Don Blazer

      In a message dated 4/2/2013 7:34:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      ev@... writes:

      CONTACT WOLF ON THIS LIST HE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH A BD OR REPAIR