8746Re: BC3300 for Lithium

  • geo_homsy2
    Jan 18, 2013
      Hi Russell-

      very good question. There are MANY of us on here with the same setup, and regrettably, there is no agreed-upon consensus that I can see as to what is a reasonable charge profile.

      I propose that all of us with 56x LiFePO4 upload our NLG4 charge profiles into a directory, and we can sort it out from there.

      As far as having someone help you -- where are you located?

      //Geo
      Marin county

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "russell_fauver" wrote:

      > So I've been reading through the list here on reprogramming the BC3300/NLG421 to charge lithium batteries and it sounds scary to me. I have trouble with computer stuff, I think I'm allergic or something. Is there anyone out there that can set my charger up for a Lithium pack of 56 100ah cells? and I guess I should ask if it is even a recommended thing to do? Is it reliable enough to just plug it in at night and let it run without fear of ruining a perfectly good set of batteries?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Russell

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic