8742Re: [solectria_ev] Force / E-10 cabin heater

  • Chandler Chip
    Jan 16, 2013
      In the file section there are various service manuals on different year Forces and E-10s and a manual on the Eberspracher D5W, if you have that heater. The diesel heater would be where the AC unit would be in a Force, shown in the service manuals. We need more information on your Solectria to help.

      Chip Chandler
      cchandler66@...