8700Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Lithium Batteries Needed

  • Gordon Stallings
    Jan 2, 2013
      Jim,
      I am in the same boat. The '96 Force that I bought from Don Buckshot
      is down to a range of about 20 miles and I'd like to give it a lithium
      upgrade. It's been our completely reliable daily runabout.

      I'm just 4 hours away from you, so will try to get to the next MAEAA
      meeting to discuss.

      Gordon Stallings
      Bartlesville, OK

      On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:14 AM, james wrote:

      > Russell:
      >
      > I am considering doing the same to a 95 Force. Do you want to get
      > together sometime and discuss our specifics and possibly logistics?
      >
      > Jim Donovan
      > Westwood, KS
      > 913.660.4815
      > donovan66205@...
      >

      > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "russell_fauver"
      > <russell_fauver@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Howdy, new guy here, just bought a '99 Force with the original Nicd
      >> batteries in it. I'd like to switch it to Lithium and was wondering
      >> if you guys knew where to get the best prices. 60ah would prolly be
      >> fine but I'd really like to get 100ah if I can find 'em at a price
      >> that won't break the bank.
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >> Russell

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic