8553Introduction

  • electricporschedotca
    Nov 22, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      I recently converted an '86 Porsche 944 to electric drive as well as helped a friend upgrade his Solectria Force to Lithium (56x CALB CA60FI) He still has some small issues with the Force as well as another Force in need of a lithium transplant. I will be helping him and learning more about the car. So far working on it has been a pleasure and the care was very well designed and built!

      I look forward to reading a lot and posting what we learn, there seems to be a wealth of information in this group.

      Robin Wainwright from Calgary Canada
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic