8508Re: [solectria_ev] Azure Dynamics bankruptcy auction

  • Richard Ehrlich
    Nov 7, 2012
      hi Sean- we are in houston, population 5 million pickup truck loving rednecks,
      4 scientists, and 7 environmentalists. you don't need a liaison for shipping,
      there are many bonded transport companies, they will move any vehicle anywhere
      in usa for $550 to $650, with full insurance paid by them within the price.

      you were interested in the Triac til you heard it had CALB batteries (which are
      excellent, have warranty, published performance curves, usa
      distribution/inventory etc). are you now interested in the beautiful teal blue
      Solectria ($4750, a ridiculous price) ? car was made in usa. still has lead
      acid batts, would be great to change/upgrade to lithiums, either Winston or
      Calb.

      also have others. would love to sell you one. i have the feeling half of
      them will not sell at any price by the end date here (11/30). Texans are so
      dumb, you can't even give them an electric car. what was i thinking 5 yrs ago
      when i started this here?

      let me know what you want/ are willing to do-
      by the way, your univ e-mail program has disallowed my biz email to send you any
      emails, hence this personal acct use.

      thx,
      Rick Ehrlich
      www.houstonelectriccars.net