      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      From: joshua.orfield@...
      Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:21:44 +0000
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Controller delta vs WYE [was Re: Upgrade voltage - DC-DC Converter ...]

      FINALLY!

      I got my AC24 to work in both Delta and WYE. I hacked the parameters together from 4 different .par files, and tested them in the car with my multimeter and scope (+HV probe borrowed from work). It works fine. I've been able to get to 75mph on the highway. If anyone is interested, I can post .par files for both delta and wye.

      Thanks for all the help,

      Josh