7965Re: Force market value for insurance claim

  • M
    Mar 4, 2012
      Sorry to hear of your accident. While you should be able to show that your 1997 is worth more than $2,500 today, it may also be enough to show that when it was new, your Solectria Force cost more than a brand new Chevy Geo Metro. Let's say that the MSRP was three times for the Force. Three times $1,500 is $4,500. Hope this helps. M P in California