7960Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Force market value for insurance claim

  • Charles Bliss
    Mar 2 1:50 PM
      ... or like one of my friends who's Porsche 914 was declared 'totaled'
      until he had the insurance company do a formal assessment which showed
      it valued up due to it being Electric and a classic. Assessed at $47k,
      the insurance company paid for full repair.