      From: ldr214 <replytome@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:51 PM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: Force market value for insurance claim

      You also have the other insurance company to deal with if they are at fault and not a no fault state. Had this situation years ago and it was not a pleasant deal. You will likely have to fight against them trying to total the vehicle at geo market price based upon the vin#.

      You may need legal representation. Small claims court is another option if the other driver can pay.

      Mike R