7954Re: [solectria_ev] Force market value for insurance claim

  • Charles Bliss
    Mar 1, 2012
      When I was insuring mine, State Farm said I had to use Geo, but if there
      was ever a claim, they would evaluate market value at the time. I told
      them I paid 8K and was going to add another ~$3K in batteries and they
      said that would be covered in the assessment should there be a claim.
      Of course, until there is a claim, there is no way of knowing. My
      premium on that car is way high as it is the primary vehicle for my 18
      year old son.