7952Re: [solectria_ev] Force market value for insurance claim

  • Doug Jackson
    Mar 1 9:52 AM
      this is a critical issue for us and one that has been in the back of my mind for some time. I live in a city and there are a lot of crazy and bad drivers. So please keep us posted on what you find out. I talked with a fellow owner of a 1997 and he sold two. If I remember correctly, one for $5,000 and one for $8,000.

      Doug Jackson
      adjackson3.org

      p.s.: If you reply to this email, please do a "reply all". That way if I have included other recipients, they will also get your reply.