      From: Todd <larsthelean@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 10:45 AM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Force market value for insurance claim

      My 1997 Solectria Force (48K miles, 156V Lead-Acid pack, Brusa NLG5) was involved in a car accident last Friday (someone blew through a stop sign and hit my front driver's side corner). No one was hurt.

      The repair estimate is around $2500 in body & suspension work, but a 1997 Geo Metro is only worth around $1500. So, I need to demonstrate to State Farm Insurance that my EV is worth more than $2500.

      Can anyone provide me with any sales transaction values for a Force within the past 12 months?

      Thanks!

      Todd Martin
      FVEAA
      Elgin, IL