7868Re: Original Keys for 97' Solectria

  • Bob
    Feb 1, 2012
      I want to double check the VIN you listed. I have a '97 force that was originally a Connecticut utility car. I bought it over eBay in Sept '08 from person near Rochester, NY that got it from a utility auction in fall '07.

      Mine has a VIN ending in 5370 rather than the 5270 you list.

      Probably just a coincidence and a near-miss, but I want to verify that we don't have a typo error.

      If we do have a match, I would like to have the keys and logo.

      Bob Strattan
      Tulsa, OK

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "gizmo3571955" <gizmo3571955@...> wrote:
      > I sold a 1997 Solectria several years ago via auction at our utility here in Connecticut. I recently found the original keys with the taq & laminated logo from the dealer. VIN 2C1MRXXXXXXXX5270. If the new owner (car was sold once or twice since)would like them, please contact me. I will post a photo as well.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic