781Re: [force_ev] Solectria Controller Problems

  • Matthew Childers
    Apr 10, 2003
      If it is the AC-325 controller, this unit is made by Brusa (called the AMC
      325) and was distributed & used by Solectria several years back. It is still
      available from Brusa.

      You can download manuals, etc. for this controller at
      http://www.brusa.li/products/e_amc32513.htm
      Perhaps these manuals and top-level schematics might help.

      Craig Childers
      DEV
      Bunchs of antique Solectrias and CityEls
      RAV 4EV