7740Re: Lithium voltage sag

    Dec 7, 2011
      Paul very useful info.
      Are you still seeing the same volts as mention in the blog post on the TS pack when under load. I see you only used 48 cells and my plan is for 52. You said you would do 50 next time. Unless I messed up my math the CALB 100 should fit with a 52 count.

      I'll likely never do a 2600 foot climbing grade but I'm impressed that you do it regularly. Do you leave plenty of charge space for a regen down the hill or fill it up at home?

      Mike R
      97 Force