7725Re: [solectria_ev] Lithium voltage sag

  • Dexion
    Dec 5, 2011
      What range do you need? I've got 100 ah cells and have no issues with sag. 200 amps sags the pack to 160v at 50% soc and 50F temp cells (52 cells) if I were to do it again I would use 60's as I mostly drive in normal and only need 30 miles 2 times a day and can charge at work.