      From: Wolf <wolf@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 12:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] Looking for recommendation for charger for my 99 Force

      I wish I had a working spare I could send you, but I don't have any at the
      moment...

      I had a working spare, but it got damaged when I swapped a board from
      another broken charger into it. :(

      One of the draw backs to "swap-tronics" when troubleshooting...

      If only I could get my paws on the BC3300 schematics (or at least a parts
      list showing the differences between the SAFT chargers and the GEL/AGM
      chargers, I have a few SAFT chargers, but they have different parts
      populated, and are missing some parts when compared to the lead charger, I
      am reluctant to use logic, processor, gate driver, and I/O boards from them
      in the other chargers)...

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com