      110/220 switchable.
      longest warranty possible.

      Would like some recommendations and real world experienced with chargers you all have used.

      I have looked online at quickcharge.com
      They offer a 156 charger 110/220 switchable, (not-onboard), 3 year warranty for $932.80.

      I was hoping not to have to spend more than $500, but I am starting to feel that that may be unrealistic.

      Thanks to all who reply.

      828-216-7860 (feel free to call me if you like, or reply via post)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic