7350Re: [solectria_ev] E-10 controller settings

    Jul 5, 2011
      The actual position of the switch depends on the wiring of the motor.
      The switch swaps the A/B lines on the motor's encoder.

      If you apply throttle and the motor shutters,
      Then swap the motor phase.
      The motor should now spin.

      If you can only go 10 MPH in Forward,
      Then swap the phase back, and flip the switch.
      The motor should now spin.

      Wolf
      *Wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com