7345E-10 controller settings

  • William S
    Jul 4, 2011
      I am re-assembling the E-10 controllers. I note a switch in the section of the controller, where the battery voltage and 3 phase outputs connect. It is shown on page 25 of 27 of the document entitled "AMCxxx_17.pdf", in the files section. It is labeled "sense of rotation". And the switch appears to have an a and b position. I assume it determines the rotation direction of the 2 motors. Does anyone know the switch positions for the 2 controllers? I could check rotation with one motor powered, then the other, and verify that the directions are the same and forward when the forward motion selector is selected. Thanks in advance.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic