7122Re: [solectria_ev] Replacement NLG4 CAP board

    Apr 6, 2011
      Nope, all the electrical holes, (cap vias and screw vias) are plated.

      The non-plated holes are the internal cutouts and the 13 holes that are used
      to hold the toriodal filters.

      This raises the cost of the board since it requires a second drilling
      opperation (first drilling opperation is for all the holes that will get
      plated).

      I need to put together some of the chargers and see if I have any spares
      after I am done... I know I have one of those boards that has a few bad
      parts on it.

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com