7120Re: [solectria_ev] Replacement NLG4 CAP board

    Apr 6, 2011
      I could part with some bare boards for $50.00 each. :)

      The board is a little on the pricey side, due to internal routes,
      non-plated thru holes, and it is a 4oz copper board.

      I want to fully populate one of the boards and test it out in my known good
      battery charger to make sure there are no issues, it looks like all the
      holes line up. :D

      Which board to you mean by "Control Board"?
      The board that plugs into the microprocessor board?
      Or the board in the box that Velcros to the side of the NLG4?

      Half of the chargers are for SAFT nicads... I still need to look into how
      hard it is to convert them into normal chargers. They seem to have less
      parts populated, then a normal charger.
      Unless anyone wants to purchase a SAFT charger. ;)

      I also have different version firmware for different chargers...
      I need to figure out if I can just upgrade them all to the latest verison of
      firmware, or are there hard ware mods that go along with the different
      firmware versions...
      Or perhaps it is best to just leave the hardware and firmware versions the
      same...

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com