7117Replacement NLG4 CAP board

    Apr 5 10:40 PM
      Due to the number of chargers I need to repair, with bad cap boards:
      http://www.wolftronix.com/BC3300_1704/images/IMG_1166.jpg
      And the hours it takes to get all the bad caps un-soldered, and most of the
      time the board is really damaged...

      I made an exact copy of the cap board:
      http://www.wolftronix.com/BC3300/IMG_1279.JPG

      Well, as close to an exact copy as I could get with a pair of calipers, and
      a volt meter. ;)

      The boards came in today, so I have not had a chance to build one up and
      test it out...

      I am planning on putting together a BRUSA NLG4 step by step repair guide for
      the do-it-your-selfers. :D

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com