70958G24M battery post spacing?

    Mar 24, 2011
      I am still looking for a datasheet that has the post spacing dimensions for
      the the Deka Dominator 8G24M battery...

      I can't find it on-line...
      I can't get it from any of the battery vendors...
      I can't get it from East Penn either...

      Also, still no word on when I am going to get my new batteries delivered. :(

      Or if it is not that much trouble, can some one measure the center line
      distance between the 3/8" positive threaded terminal post and the 5/6"
      negative threaded terminal post? :)

      I ordered 24 batteries for my truck... and in the mean time I am going to
      whip up a quick battery balancer/monitor, and I want it to just bolt in
      across the battery terminals. :)

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com