70678G24M battery post spacing?

    Mar 8, 2011
      I hope everyone is having a good day. :)

      I am looking for a datasheet that has the post spacing dimensions for the
      the Deka Dominator 8G24M battery...

      I can't seem to find it on-line...

      Or if it is not that much trouble, can some one measure the center line
      distance between the 3/8" positive threaded terminal post and the 5/6"
      negative threaded terminal post? :)

      I ordered 24 batteries for my truck... and in the mean time I am going to
      whip up a quick battery balancer/monitor, and I want it to just bolt in
      across the battery terminals. :)

      *wags his tail*