6979Lithium Upgrades

  • cbliss
    Jan 1, 2011
      I am about to upgrade my '97 to lithium. I already have the batteries, 100AH Thundersky's and a new BMS system with integrated display and charger. I have designed a set of inserts for the existing battery boxes and going to have them made soon. The system will have 51 batteries total, 22 in front and 29 in the rear or 20 in front and 31 in the rear, not sure yet. The boxes are for compression of the cells, and sit inside the existing boxes.

      Is anyone else interested in doing a similar upgrade. I could have more than one set of boxes made up and can supply the charger, BMS and display as well.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic