6864Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Solectria BC3KW Charger

    Nov 1, 2010
      If it is this style, with the adjustment pots on it, turn down the "U keep"
      pot counter clockwise (use a volt meter to check what voltage you are
      setting it to).
      http://www.wolftronix.com/BC2000/

      If it is this style, Solectra made, not Brusa made:
      http://www.wolftronix.com/BC1000/
      Connect via serial cable and Hyperterminal (38400, 8, N, 1)
      Press 'ENTER' on the splash screen
      Next press 'p', to edit parameters.
      Then '4', type in new float charge voltage.
      When you exit it will prompt you save changes back to the charger.

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com