6859Re: Solectria BC3KW Charger

    Nov 1 12:06 AM
      Almost easy once you get the software working. Just go to section 3 and change the 175.3V to whatever you desire.

      I have the float voltage on my NLG4 (BC3KW) set to drop after 12 hours.

      I think the control programs are all still in the files section.

      Mike R
      97 Force

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "jfan920" <jfan920@...> wrote:
      > Hi everybody,
      > I recently purchased a 1998 Solectria Force and installed a new set of batteries (13 Greensaver SSW-100 Silicone Batteries), and I am wondering if it is possible to reprogram the Solectria BC3KW Charger to a lower float charge voltage? It looks like the stock float charge settings might overcharge the batteries.
      > Thanks.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic