6804Re: [solectria_ev] DB9 and DB25 connector replacement solution for Force

  • Doug Jackson
    Oct 1, 2010
      I know this will sound weird but.....

      When I bought my 1999 four years ago, the previous owner had taken a standard plastic refrigerator storage container, cut out four holes and put the two connectors inside. At least here in Berkeley, it seems to have kept moisture from being a problem. Or maybe I've just been lucky.

      Doug Jackson
      adjackson3.org

      p.s.: If you reply to this email, please do a "reply all". That way if I have included other recipients, they will also get your reply.