6800Re: DB9 and DB25 connector replacement solution for Force

    Sep 24 1:21 PM
      Ray,
      I'm not sure how the cables terminate inside the "boxes" but another way to get a free hanging male/female is to simply buy a good m/f extension cable of suitable length and cut it in half. This would mean replacing the entire wire and not just the end. I guess you could do a splice if you don't want to open the "boxes".

      The nice thing about doing it this way is that manufactures own ends are generally nicely matched.

      I'm thinking the Solectria wires are not shielded anyone know if they are?

      Strange that all 4 connectors on your car need replacing.

      Mike R
      97 Force